What do I do after finding a broker-in-charge?

Before the provisional broker can begin work in the real estate business, the provisional broker and a broker-in-charge must file a “License Activation/Affiliation” form (REC 2.08) with the Commission office to have the provisional broker license placed on active status. 

A provisional broker must be supervised by a broker-in-charge at all times when engaging in real estate brokerage activities. A provisional broker must satisfy the Post Licensing education requirement in order to terminate the provisional status of the broker license

Was this article helpful?
0 out of 0 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!