If you are using a computer:
- We are compatible with all computers, but it is recommended that your computer is on the latest software for the best experience.
- It needs to have a built-in webcam or one that can be hooked up to your computer
- This is for your proctored final exam at the end of the course. Chromebooks will work with the course itself, but Chromebooks are not supported for the final proctored exam.
- It is compatible with Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Opera, and Microsoft Edge.We do not recommend using Safari or Internet Explorer for the best experience. We recommend being on the most up-to-date version of your Internet browser for the best experience.
If you are using an iPhone or an iPad:
- Compatible with iOS software versions 9.3 and up
- The oldest compatible iPhone is an iPhone 4S on iOS 9.3.5
- The oldest compatible iPad is an iPad 2 on iOS 9.3.5
- You must use a computer and have a webcam in order to take your proctored final exam at the end of each course.
If you are using an Android smartphone or tablet:
- Compatible with Android OS software versions 4.4 and up
- You must use a computer and have a webcam in order to take your proctored final exam at the end of the course.