You can apply for your real estate broker’s license online through NCREC. You will need to make an account before accessing the application.
Articles in this section
- How long do I have to finish the pre-license process?
- When do I need to file my broker application with the State of North Carolina?
- How do I submit my broker application?
- What can I expect after submitting my application?
- How long does it take for the state of North Carolina to process my application?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!