The North Carolina licensing exam is made up of 135 questions, and you'll have 210 minutes to complete it. You need a 75% to pass! You'll take this closed book, multiple choice exam on a computer.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam, and what is the format?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- When and where do I get my test results?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!