Your scheduled appointment to take the license examination will be canceled, you will not be able to take the license examination, your license application will be canceled, and you will forfeit both the license application fee paid to the Commission and the examination fee paid to PSI if you arrive after the testing start time.
Articles in this section
- How long is the licensing exam, and what is the format?
- What do I need to bring with me on exam day?
- Can I arrive late to my real estate licensing exam?
- What do I need to do after I pass my real estate licensing exam?
- What happens if I fail my real estate licensing exam?
- When and where do I get my test results?
- Can I see what I missed on my failed exam?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!