If you're hoping to sell real estate in North Carolina, there are a few steps you'll need to follow to ensure you're set up for success. Check them out below!
- First, complete the 75-hour North Carolina Pre-Licensing Course.
- Submit a license application, including fees and all required documents.
- Then, your application will be processed by the Real Estate Commission staff.
- You'll be sent a Notice of Exam Eligibility within 2-3 days of your application being received and accepted.
- Once you've been notified that you're good to go, you'll schedule your licensing exam through a company called PSI.
- Next up, time to ace the licensing exam!
- Once you've passed the licensing exam, you'll receive an inactive license.
- You'll need to secure a Broke-in-Charge to activate your license, and you'll be ready to start selling!