Before you get started, it is important to make sure that you are eligible to earn your real estate salesperson license in the state of Tennessee.
- Be at least 18 years of age;
- Be a United States citizen, a qualified alien as defined in Tennessee's Eligibility Verification for Entitlements Act, or a foreign national not physically present in the United States
- Highschool Diploma or GED
- Must be a Tennessee resident, unless you’re applying through reciprocity and are licensed in another state.
- Have a Social Security Number
If you meet these qualifications or can meet them at the time of application, you are ready to get started with your course!