I’m licensed in another state. Do I still need to complete this course?

No, you will not need to complete any additional pre-license coursework. You will, however need to complete the following steps:

  • Complete Worksheet A - Out of State Application. When you submit your application, you’ll upload this as your proof of education! 
  • Pass the Tennessee State Law Portion of the Licensing Exam
  • Be affiliated with a principal broker that has an active Tennessee License
  • Complete a Certified License History for each state they have been licensed in

Providing the Below Documents with Worksheet A will expedite the process

  • Certificates showing completion of pre-license education
  • Certificates showing completion of continuing education
  • Electronic Fingerprinting

Once you’re ready, you’ll submit your application at core.tn.gov, where you’ll be prompted to upload   these documents.

Was this article helpful?
1 out of 2 found this helpful

Articles in this section

Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!