No, you will not need to complete any additional pre-license coursework. You will, however need to complete the following steps:
- Complete a Reciprocity form (Worksheet A). When you submit your application, you’ll upload this as your proof of education!
- Pass the Tennessee State Law Portion of the Licensing Exam
- Be affiliated with a principal broker that has an active Tennessee License
- Complete a Certified License History for each state they have been licensed in
Providing the Below Documents with Worksheet A will expedite the process
- Certificates showing completion of pre-license education
- Certificates showing completion of continuing education
- Electronic Fingerprinting
Once you’re ready, you’ll submit your application at core.tn.gov, where you’ll be prompted to upload these documents.