Once you complete your 60 hour Principles of Real Estate course, you are sent a confirmation email from Aceable within 2-3 days confirming your course completion has been filed with PSI:
You have two options when it comes to scheduling your licensing exam:
Option 1: Register online 24/7 using this website.
- Go to https://candidate.psiexams.com/
- Create an account and enter your email and first/last name
- Check the box that says “check here to attempt to locate existing records for you in the system”
- Select the exam and enter your SSN
- Your record will be found and you can pay for and schedule your exam
Option 2: Register via phone by calling (855) 340-3710 and speaking to a PSI registrar Monday through Friday between 6:30 am and 9:00 pm, or Saturday-Sunday between 8:00 am and 4:30 pm, Central Time.
When you schedule your examination appointment, be prepared to:
- Confirm a location and a preferred date and time for testing
- Provide your Social Security Number
Additional Instructions available on the PSI Tennessee Real Estate Commission Candidate Information Bulletin