On the day of your exam, you’ll need to bring proper identification or you will not be allowed to take your exam. Review the details below to ensure you’re ready to go!
You must bring two forms of ID:
- One must be a valid government-issued ID which has your signature and photo (or a complete physical description) such as a DL, state ID, or passport
- The second must have your signature and preprinted legal name
- Name on all ID must match the name on your Exam Registration Form
- Call (855) 340-3710 at least three weeks before your scheduled exam if you’re unable to provide the required ID in order to arrange a way to meet this security requirement
- Showing up to your exam without the appropriate ID counts as a missed appointment and you won’t be able to take your exam
You can also bring a calculator to your exam, It must be battery-operated, silent, hand-held, nonprinting, and without an alphabetic (A-Z) keypad.
See the PSI Candidate Information Bulletin for a list of items that are allowed/not allowed at the exam site.