Each SAE course is 30 hours long - you’ll need to take three separate SAE courses to meet your education requirement. Aceable offers the following SAE courses: Real Estate Marketing (#551), Real Estate Law (#335), and Real Estate Investing (#935). Completing these 3, 30 hour courses along with Legal Updates I and II will satisfy all of your education requirements for your first renewal!
Articles in this section
- What are SAE requirements, and what SAE courses does Aceable offer?
- How long is each SAE course?
- What do I do if I have questions while taking my SAE courses?
- Are there assessments included in my SAE courses?
- What are the final exams like for my SAE courses?
- How will I receive my certificate?
- What if I notice an error on my certificate?
- When will my course credits be reported to TREC?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!