Upon completing your course, you’ll receive a certificate that’s available in your account. You’ll be able to download your certificate for each course so that you can email it to TREC, along with the required cover letter.
Articles in this section
- What are SAE requirements, and what SAE courses does Aceable offer?
- How long is each SAE course?
- What do I do if I have questions while taking my SAE courses?
- Are there assessments included in my SAE courses?
- What are the final exams like for my SAE courses?
- How will I receive my certificate?
- What if I notice an error on my certificate?
- When will my course credits be reported to TREC?
Looking for technical assistance with our courses, or Examity?
Click to go to our Technical & Troubleshooting section!
Not finding your answer? Let us help!
Our Student Concierge is here for you 7 days a week!
Ready to be an #AceableAgent?
Click through to purchase the course that's right for you, and take the first steps towards launching your new career!